Position: Manual QA Lead
Work Location: Tokyo
Salary: ¥4,000,000 – 5,500,000
“What we’re looking for:
We are a startup that growing rapidly and we are trying to jump out from the existing frame and develop the new business sector. We are supported by few hundreds or companies and grown dramatically in last 2 years. Right now, the world is under a serious situation created by COVID-19, while the needs of real shops and shop assistance are reducing, we think it’s a good chance for us to develop a new business need.
We are using our existing product to provide new values to the customers by building more humanized using AI jumps to the top priority. We are one of the top chatbot commerce that have millions of users.
So, we are looking for new members who willing to restructure our existing monolithic application and convert it to microservice.
– Understand the business functionality and define test strategy
– Capability to understand the big picture – system / app / product and weave in a comprehensive test plan
– Proactively manage test readiness, environments, test data quality, resource alignment to meet business objective.
– Review Test scenarios & Test cases created by Teams.
– Ensure test documentation / reporting is complete, meaningful and aligns with business objectives.
– Become “”go-to”” – escalation point person for any project related test management activities.
– Lead all discussion in meetings that involve testing, test planning, and test execution
– Lead daily defect meeting to discuss and prioritize defects and issue found”
– Business level of Japanese and English skill to communicate with UX writers in Zeals who use the inner product
– At least 2~3 Years of experience in as a QA Lead/Architecture and 3 years in an QA Engineering role or similar.
– Managing large test teams with complex functional teams.
– Proven Experience in driving Agile/CD-CI software development methodologies will be required.
– Performance Testing Knowledge
– Desire for delivering excellence in product quality, and reliability
– Knowledge of JIRA/Test Management Tool
– Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, and create deliverables with some direction.